Students with Disabilities
Services for students with disabilities may include physical assistance such as transportation, through academic support, such as help with taking notes.
Services may include:
- Accessibility tours and maps
- Assistance with registration and enrollment
- Disability management counseling
- Equipment loans
- Minor wheelchair repairs
- On-campus van transportation
- Orientation programs
Academic support may include:
- Adaptive equipment
- Special test-taking arrangements
Contact your campus to get more information on the disabled students program.