Community College Support (EOPS)
The California Community Colleges Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) is offered by all California Community Colleges with a primary goal of encouraging the enrollment, retention and transfer of disadvantaged students and helping them complete their goals and objectives in college.
Find an EOPS administrator or visit the counselor’s office at your community college to get more information.
- List of community college EOPS contacts
The program offers:
- Academic, career and personal counseling
- Academic progress monitoring
- Educational planning
- Financial aid advising and workshops
- Orientation to college
- Peer advising and mentoring
- Priority registration
- Transfer application fee waivers and workshops for transfer to CSU and UC
These programs have limited space so it’s important to apply as early as possible.